You will require one pair of pliers, a pair of very sharp scissors, a sharp knife and one or two packets of plasters in case of accidents.
Add an extra ten minutes or so onto any cooking time to allow for penetration of the packaging surrounding most of the ingredients.
1. Open the Tropicana orange juice container by turning the knob anti-clockwise with the pair of pliers. Once you have managed to turn the knob and open the container, pour the orange juice from the container into some glasses.
2. Whilst the grill is heating up, take out the grill pan and using either the scissors or the sharp knife, proceed to penetrate the packaging containing the bacon and also the packaging around the sausages.
3. As soon as you have managed to make headway into the packaging, take out the bacon and the sausages and place on the rack in the grill pan. Place the grill pan under the heated grill.
4. If serving mushrooms as well, you will also need to use exactly the same method to access those inside their plastic packaging. Peel said mushrooms and place onto the grill rack with the bacon and sausages.
5. The eggs are fairly straight forward to open as they are packaged in a cardboard box which has a very handy ‘push in’ type opener which therefore does not require any use of either the knife or scissors.
6. Once everything is cooked thoroughly, serve onto warmed plates.
7. Use the plasters if you cut yourself with either the utensils or any sharp parts of the packaging.
NOTE! Dispense of all packaging into the correct containers provided by your local council for that purpose!